Friday, March 19, 2010

A Somerset Day!

I've never been to Somerset mall in Troy until today. Well let's say this, why the hell have I never been there before now?! Brandon and I had a great shopping day and we both spent a lot of money but we both work hard and needed some new summer clothes. My purchases today included a new dress, 3 shirts (two tees & one button up), a new necklace (the only thing today I paid full price for), a new video game & the first season of 6 Feet Under. I really wanted to get a new pair of shoes but I wasn't sure how much money I had gotten paid today... so I had to pass on them, plus I wasn't exactly sure they were worth $50.... hmmm!! Something to ponder and possibly watch if they go on sale even more.

I even cleaned my car today. That was an awesome thing. It was just so nice outside Brandon and I sat in his driveway and cleaned our cars. My car got all the trash thrown out of it, vacuumed annnnd I wiped down the dashboard & leather in my car. All it needs now is a car wash but it's so hard to keep my car clean when Brandon lives on a dirt road and it's always dusty/muddy.

Let me say that when I put my new video game (Tomb Raider: Underworld) to use today that I was DISAPPOINTED!!!! I loved Tomb Raider Legends & Anniversary. I loved the controls, and I loved the graphics. The first ten minutes of Underworld just made me think back to Tomb Raider 2. Maybe I'll give it a second try in the morning but so far it was not worth the $15 I paid. :( Sad panda.

Brandon & Dave came over tonight and we watched the premiere of South Park season 14 that I had on tivo. SO GOOD!! I think the premier of season 13 might have been the better of the two but season 14 had an awesome opener.

Alright I'm getting ready to start watching 6 Feet Under and go to bed. Been a very long good day!!!

3 comments:

  1. The one day you visit Troy/Somerset I'm not home. I'm currently in Ann Arbor for work. Man, we'll have to hang the next time you're in my neck of the woods. I live down the street from it. Just a mile away, I kid you not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous that you live so close. I'd totally try to get a job at Louis Vuitton or Betsey Johnson. Ughhhhh. I'm gonna come live with you kay????

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's fine with me. I wish I could work at Betsy Johnson. They only accept resumes and I think you have to have a lot of retail experience or something. Every time I ask they're not hiring. I looooove the dresses there.

    ReplyDelete