Sunday, March 28, 2010

I've got my Laura Bush pantsuit on underneath, I just didn't want to get it dirty.

Nothing really great happening around here. Busy trying to get my car to run. It's been all sorts of non-excitement, haha. I have been trying to not spend extra cash, including food because that is where all my money seems to go these days.

Work is going to be crazy this week because it's the week before Easter. Seriously today was pretty busy for a Sunday, and there are still 6 days left!

.... My life is so boring I can't even think of things to blog about. The birthday count is down to 16 days. But today is almost over so take it down to 15. I have been updating my tumblr like crazy seeing as in all my spare time I am an avid fan of stumble.

Alright I guess I'm off to watch some tv before my friend gets here. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment