Tuesday, April 20, 2010

My day with Jenni!


Yesterday I had a complete day off and with no boyfriend in sight it was time for some much needed girly time. ;) I met my friend Jenni at her house and we made a short five minute trip to Birmingham so we could walk around downtown. We saw this awesome bed at Anthropologie and it made me think that I want a dock bed!!!! Haha. It's so cool looking and very unique. Something I must ponder if I ever get super creative. It would probably be a very big PAIN to move around. xD

We went and got cupcakes at this cute little place. It was so hard to pick WHICH one I wanted! I ended up getting two of the small ones (which basically were two bites.) But I ended up getting cookies & creme and a red velvet cupcake. They were sooo good!!! All and all we did a lot of sight seeing and just walking around. It was the perfect day for it because it wasn't too warm and it wasn't cold either! :)

After I dropped Jenni off I went to Somerset with my mom. We had a lot of fun shopping there. There were so many cute summer clothes that I wanted.... but of course couldn't afford!!! I think my favorite piece was this cute little dress from Urban Outfitters. It was bright yellow with white flowers and of course a bubble bottom hem. But like I said it was way too expensive. xD

Alright now I'm going off to work!!

No comments:

Post a Comment