Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Purple hair bows...


I love getting mail. Especially really cute green envelopes with giant cupcakes on them!! I was so thrilled that when I got home today my package from, From J-Loo To You had arrived.

When I finally had a free second I tore into that bad boy and found the perfect hair accessory. A purple knitted hair bow. Amazing. After promptly showering I did my hair and put the bow in. It's so stinking cute I think I should have ordered one in ever color.

Last night as I was questing around the internet, mainly ebay, I found this amazing Betsey Johson purse. Normally I would not automatically splurge on such an item... but I happen to know it's leaving/already out of stores. I wanted the purple & gold one but ended up only able to find the grey & black one. So pictures will come when that goodie has arrived. Plus, I figured it was my early birthday present and doesn't go towards my 21 things list.

3 comments:

  1. Oooh girl, if you want more I can totally give you a deal on the hairbows on a combined order. OOOR if you can wait until May 1 for the Flint City Handmade craft fair and see me in person. I haven't received confirmation that I'm going to be vending there, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, that "classy" cupcake still looks evil to me. I tried. Sigh. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bow is SUPER cute. Will they work on dreadlocks? Can they be put on some sort of headband instead of a hairbow clip?

    ReplyDelete