1) Take the train & spend a weekend in the windy city. Shopping, good food & sight seeing. I really love staying in hotel rooms, as geeky as that sounds. Plus this would be an awesome date for me & my boyfriend.
2) Finish 3 art pieces. I have one piece started that has taken me at least a month to do almost nothing on. So I want to finish that one and then start & finish two more.
3) Start writing more for my Hello Poetry account. I have 14 poems up there and 13 of them are from high school. So I want to start being more creative!!!
4) Go to the gym! I went and got a gym membership today, so I want to get into shape.
5) Own the entire series of Gilmore Girls. I don't have any seasons of this show and it's absolutely one of my favorite.
6) Start cooking/baking. I rarely cook/bake and it's always something I wanted to do. I've been saving some recipes that I've stumbled upon so hopefully I have someone to be my guinea pig!!
7) Somehow get my hands on a print by Lawrence Yang. Amazing artist and definitely something I would love to have hanging in my house.
9) Buy more headbands. Lets face it, a girl can never have too many headbands!
10) Go somewhere out of the country, even if it's only Canada. I'd love to visit Toronto or Quebec.
11) Save money for a new car. My current car is going on 11 years old and just over 200,000 miles on it. The cd player doesn't work and it has leather seats. I hate having leather seats!! In the summer they suck because it tears your skin off and in the winter it's freezing!!!
12) Possibly move out again and get a decent apartment and an awesome roommate. If I can't do this & number 11 in one year I'll settle for the car first. ^_^
13) Go back to school. I'm planning on enrolling in the Mott Cosmo program in August.
14) Get an mp3 player of some sort. I would love an iPod but I don't think I could afford it, especially with all the other 'wants' I have on this list.
16) I've been trying to locate new sources for fun jewelry... so I need to succeed in finding new places!!!
17) Swim in the ocean. I've done this before but I would love to do it again!
18) Get something from this etsy shop. Since these wall-stickers have been getting popular I've really wanted a cool big one. But some of the large ones are expensive... but I still want one!
20) Make new friends and strengthen the old friendships.
21) Continue to be happy & in love!!!!
Once again, I've stolen this from my friend Jenni!!