Friday, June 18, 2010

Oh ef em el!

So I've been doubting the hair school route lately. And I've taken to taking these stupid personality tests online to tell me what I should major in. And it's absolutely STUPID. The tests don't come out with answers that sound anything remotely like me. So tell me.... what should I major in when I go back to school?! Because lets face it, I really really want to go back to school. I'm sick of working 2 mindless jobs for minimum wage! UGH.

(/end rant)

For those who've been following my tumblr lately they'll know that I really want a pet. Like a cat or a dog. I've even done my research as to what type of cat/dog I want. I've even picked out NAMES. But sadly, I cannot afford a little bundle that would bring me such joy. :( Sad I know. But I'm getting closer and closer to having a decent down payment on my new car. So once I have that I can finally get serious about looking. Even though I know what I want.

I've been a very bad blogger, I know this. But I'll try to get better. (I always say that.)

2 comments:

  1. It would just be simple if someone just picked a major for you, Kathy, but I don't know if you would be happy. What do you truly want to do? Is there something you like, but you never put much thought into making it a career or learning more about it? I think you should sit down (maybe with your mom) and write down what you're passionate about or what you're really interested in. Not just what seems like fun or you think what you like. Really put some thought into it, because you don't want to waste any money on something you'll change your mind about a year later.

    I know you like shopping and you have retail experience. Have you thought about running your own business? You could run your own boutique. Or you could be a buyer for a boutique/store. I know that's something I'd really love to do. It's just an idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deciding what you want to be when you grow up is hard...I'm still working on it. Want to tell me where I should go to grad school? ;)

    I honestly have no idea what you should study, but I do know it should be something you like. Remember when I was pre-med? UGH. I didn't really like the subject matter, I just wanted to make a whole bunch of money. Maybe you could study something like retail merchandising or hospitality business? Textile design?

    ReplyDelete